Click the Knob

Friday, August 22, 2008

Photos of my gaming collection

I took some pictures of my games and setup for a forum I go to. I thought I might as well share it here. I'll link to these because they're big pictures.

Last updated on October 17 2011.


Entertainment Center Mark III (new)
Entertainment Center Mark II
Entertainment Center Mark I

It's made out of an old paper filing system that was heavily modified to fit my various systems. It now holds 9 systems, which is definitely maximum capacity.


SNES Shelf (new)
N64 Shelf (new)
NES Shelf (new)
Shelves 4 (new)
Shelves 3
Shelves 2
Shelves 1

This holds my NES, SNES, N64, and PS1 collections (my PS1 collection is extremely small). For the first time, I've uploaded high-rez pictures of the individual shelves in case you want to strain your eyes and try to make out the games.


DS Stacks 2 (new)
DS Stacks
PSP Stacks 2 (new)
PSP Stacks

I now store my DS, 3DS and PSP games on top of the shelves. I hope that board is sturdy enough to support all of my DS games...

Modern Games Left Side (new)
Modern Games Right Side (new)
Wii Games
GC Games
Bookshelf 3
Bookshelf 2
Bookshelf 1
Under Bookshelf 2
Under Bookshelf 1

This bookshelf has its contents shuffled around all the time, it currently contains my GC, Wii, and PS2 collections. And they no longer totally fit.


GBA collection
GB/GBC collections

Many people requested to see my Game Boy and Game Boy Advance collections (they're usually stored in boxes), so here they are.

Genesis games 2 (new)
Genesis games

My Genesis collection is a little bigger now, but I still have no place for them.


Old DS Box 2
Old DS Box
Old N64 Box

I used to store a lot of this stuff in crates and such before I got these shelves.


The Most Expensive Game I Own

Took this out to prove to some guy that I had actually heard of this game, but since I guess it's a centerpiece of sorts I'll put the picture here too.

No comments:

What's On:

NES:

Adventure Island 3
Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
Contra
Darkwing Duck
Die Hard
Double Dragon 2
DuckTales
DuckTales 2
Eliminator Boat Duel
Felix the Cat
Galaxy 5000
GI Joe: A Real American Hero
Hi no Tori
Ivan "Ironman" Stewart's Super Off Road
Jackal
The Jetsons: Cogswell's Caper
Journey to Silius
KickMaster
The Little Mermaid
Little Nemo the Dream Master
Low G Man
MC Kids
Megaman 2
Metal Storm
Ninja Gaiden
Paperboy
Power Blade
Rampart
SCAT
Shatterhand
Snake Rattle n' Roll
Stunt Kids
Super C
Super Mario Bros
Super Robin Hood
TaleSpin
Widget
Yume Penguin Monogatari


Master System:

Wonder Boy in Monster Land
Wonder Boy 3: The Dragon's Trap


SNES:

Aladdin
Battle Dodgeball
Battletoads and Double Dragon
Biker Mice From Mars
Bonkers
Bubsy
Cool Spot
Demon's Crest
Dolucky's A-League Soccer
Donkey Kong Country
F1 ROC 2 Race of Champions
Ganbare Goemon 2
The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse
Megaman X
NBA Jam TE
Pac Man 2: The New Adventures
Pieces
Plok
Pocky and Rocky
Sparkster
Super James Pond
Super Mario World
Tetris Battle Gaiden
Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose
U.N. Squadron
Wario's Woods
Yoshi's Cookie


Genesis:

Alien Soldier
Castlevania Bloodlines
Chiki Chiki Boys
Cyberball
Knuckles Chaotix
Puggsy
Rocket Knight Adventures
Sonic the Hedgehog 2


N64:

Bust a Move '99
Diddy Kong Racing
Mario Kart 64
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
NFL Blitz Special Edition
Penny Racers
Pokemon Puzzle League
Sin and Punishment
Snowboard Kids
Super Mario 64


PSX:

Bishi Bashi Special 2
Bishi Bashi Special 3
Choro Q2
Monster Rancher 2
Pocket Fighter
Snowboard Kids Plus
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage


GC

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle


PS3

Puyo Puyo Tetris


GB

Batman
Megaman V
Trip World


GBA

Megaman Zero
Summon Night Swordcraft Story


DOS:

Holiday Hare
Jazz Jackrabbit
XMas Skyroads

Community Access Channel

Here I've listed a handful of games I've considered doing runs for. If you have a particular preference for one of these games, you can vote for it here. There's no guarantee that a game that gets a lot of votes would get done right away, but it might influence me when picking the next game to do.

Should I switch to using Youtube?

Player Info:

My photo
I'm just a guy who plays far too many video games. I own an Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64, Playstation, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance, DS, and PSP, as well as far more games than I could count.

I started doing these game runs both as a way to show off and to challenge myself. Mostly the former, though.